Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set multiple contact fields in property entity

Hi all,

Is there a way to setup multiple contactS field in Property?

This would provide different level of partnership in a property.

I hope the request is quite clear and I would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks

Hi Scram,

This field already exists, you need to display it on Layout in Administration -> Entity Manager -> Property -> Layouts.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Scram
      Scram commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Victor,
      It is about adding another group for contacts in the same layout

• victor
      victor commented
      Editing a comment
      Please show schematically on the screenshot where this field should be in the final version?

Originally posted by victor View Post
    Hi Scram,

This field already exists, you need to display it on Layout in Administration -> Entity Manager -> Property -> Layouts.
    Here is a draft
    Attached Files

Comment

1. Go to Administration -> Entity Manager -> Property -> Relationships and create another one Relationship (as shown in screenshots 1, 2).
      2. Display it in the Layout Manager (as described in my previous post) and you will get the result as in screenshot 3.

Only such an option can become inconvenient if you have Workflows, Formulas or BPM's that will perform various interactions between Contacts and Properties. I would rather use one system field inside which I sort the contacts by Role (as shown in screenshot 4, 5).
      Attached Files
      Last edited by victor; 12-01-2022, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by victor View Post
        1. Go to Administration -> Entity Manager -> Property -> Relationships and create another one Relationship (as shown in screenshots 1, 2).
        2. Display it in the Layout Manager (as described in my previous post) and you will get the result as in screenshot 3.

Only such an option can become inconvenient if you have Workflows, Formulas or BPM's that will perform various interactions between Contacts and Properties. I would rather use one system field inside which I sort the contacts by Role (as shown in screenshot 4, 5).
        Hey Victor,
        Thank you very much to have taken some time and posted screenshots! It worked perfectly.
        For now i'm not using ny Workflows, formulas and other stuff i'm not aware of.
        In my case there are no portal users,
        Have a good day

Comment

Working...
        X