Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Limits of EspoCRM (workflows, users, data in general)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limits of EspoCRM (workflows, users, data in general)

Hello guys,

I have a question regarding the limitations of EspoCRM.

Our company is growing pretty fast and we have new users from week to week + we are trying to automate a lot of things via workflows and we are not even in half of the automation process and we have already 60 active workflows.

I wanted to ask you, what are the limitations for example for workflows? Can we have like 150 active workflows in order to be able to automate everything? Are there any specified limitations regarding this?

In the previous topic, one of your devs suggested avoiding having many workflows in the system in order to have a smooth working system. But what exactly does it mean "many"?

Thanks

More power more responsibility!

Workflow is powerful tool, but this can be so bar if used badly

Based on my experience with some large applications there is no limitation except the ones that your hardware puts, sometimes it will need some experience to optimise workflows.
    Last edited by eymen-elkum; 11-18-2022, 11:16 AM.
    CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
    Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

• Jakub Grufik
      Jakub Grufik commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks a lot for the explanation

• eymen-elkum
      eymen-elkum commented
      Editing a comment
      Just noticed that I posted in Arabic, I was seeing my post in my mother language to know if written well
      The chrome translation was even not clear

• Jakub Grufik
      Jakub Grufik commented
      Editing a comment
      no worries man google helped me to understand it

Originally posted by Jakub Grufik View Post
    Hello guys,

I have a question regarding the limitations of EspoCRM.

Our company is growing pretty fast and we have new users from week to week + we are trying to automate a lot of things via workflows and we are not even in half of the automation process and we have already 60 active workflows.

I wanted to ask you, what are the limitations for example for workflows? Can we have like 150 active workflows in order to be able to automate everything? Are there any specified limitations regarding this?

In the previous topic, one of your devs suggested avoiding having many workflows in the system in order to have a smooth working system. But what exactly does it mean "many"?

Thanks
    no limits but it is all about how you design your workflows and how you can optimise them, e.g instead of using many workflows for the same entity you might think of using a BPMN instead which will be for much more complex tasks. i have build some really complex BPMN for our company and i was surprised on how much powerful this automation tool.

Comment

Working...
    X