Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bcc

Hi,

where can I set that each sent mail is sent by BCC to another mail address?​

Out of the box, I think you need to use Workflow (Paid Extension).

I'm not sure if it even possible to do using Formula.

Comment

If you are fine with editing core files you could go to

Code:
      /client/src/views/modals/compose-email.js
      And in this line https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...-email.js#L152
      add this:
      PHP Code:
      attributes: {bcc'myemail@test.com'}, 
      Change it with the email you wish to be add in bcc.
      Save and Rebuild and it should work.
      P.S. I didn't test if it will work for replies as well but for new emails it work.

Comment

• JF4711
        JF4711 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. You can do that, I would also manage it. What to do during the update? Check this code every time. A central setting would be better. In Europe you are obliged to keep all business relevant mails.

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't all your email get copy into the "Send" folder? BCC would be going to another 'designated mail'? You would do a server wide email forward if your email host/system have it.

I don't think you can create a Custom code for Email, so yes you would need to do this code each time.

As for your Central Setting, then I suggest you try the Feature Request on forum, surprisingly there was a few feature that I manage to get accept. The recent only would be Keyboard shortcut... I assume and take credit for this! But it might have been on Yuri to-do list long before the request.

If you can't wait: Alternatively, if you can code, or willing to pay someone to code it, you can get them to do a Pull Request with the feature and everyone benefit.
    Working...
    X