Automated Page Title & URL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automated Page Title & URL

Recently started using Nextcloud again and I ran into the "App update not showing" issue again! (PS: here is a solution Apps page error after update to 25 - ℹ️ Support - Nextcloud community​ )

Anyway that is not what this topic about, it is about a really interest feature I discovered while using Microsoft Edge. Initially I thought it was the forum that creating it but it actually the Browser that doing it. I wonder if it possible to make EspoCRM behave in similar way?

Here is an example of what happen when I copy and paste the URL on Microsoft Edge vs normal behavior of Firefox (and other Browser).

First picture you can see how the Page name is automatic written and it is linked to EspoCRM, I think this would be great feature if I copy URL of a "Contact" or "Case" or "Accounts" and paste it into EspoCRM it will paste the Contact person and the URL. Currently I can do this by writing, something like this in the Description field,

[John Smith](#contact/ahsjkdnakjn90384w290)

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	208
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	84833

Copy/Paste URL from Microsoft Edge (used this random thread here: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...nd-opportunity )

Views:	132
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	84834

Copy/Paste URL from Firefox

Views:	125
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	84835

So is this an interesting feature to have or would you find it annoying? Should we try to Feature Request it?!
Working...
X