Disable EspoCRM Label in Portals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable EspoCRM Label in Portals

Is it possible to disable the EspoCRM label in customer portals? I'd prefer to not have another brand appearing to my customers when logged into our system. I don't mind it being in the users section, I just don't want it to be customer visable.

This is one of the few things, you are not allowed to do and, besides of the legal fact, it is comprehensible. We all use the espoCRM app for free, we are able to create our own app with it in a way, no (as far as I know) other app makes possible.
    I developed an app, which is used by some clients of mine. I do not hide, that it was made with espoCRM, well I point my customers to the fact, that it was developed on base of espoCRM. This is no negative fact not for me and not for my customers.
    Even more I spread the word for espoCRM as well as for other developers, of whom I use extensions. This does not minimize my work.

Comment

Given that getting the Advanced Pack and Sales Pack costs $655/year and other systems provide the easy ability to remove branding, I do not think this is a tall order. I could easily remove the label from the source code, but I'd much rather be able to disable it for customer portals in settings.

Comment

Hi marcbeinder ,

If you want to change the logo (as shown in screenshots 1, 2), it's changed in Administration > Portals > YOUR_PORTAL_NAME (as shown in screenshot 3). If it's the product owner (as shown in screenshot 4) it's not deleted.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you victor! I’ve already adjusted the logo. I guess I have to adjust the source code to remove the EspoCRM verbiage and add EspoCRM to my privacy policy to give credit.

Comment

You should do that. Officially it is not support as customization and it was preferably add there for various reason I'm sure you yourself know why.

It is open source so you can do as you seem fit. We have a discussion about this issue a few time before. You can even fork it and rebrand it totally to Marc 2022 or something if you want it to be.

Another way to make change is to use a custom theme which I think also can edit it.

PS: I'm a user like yourself and not related to the developer or official team.

Comment

Working...
            X