Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ooops: Stupid user error -Error 500 Could not handle 'order' for 'Note'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooops: Stupid user error -Error 500 Could not handle 'order' for 'Note'.

Oops. I tried to create a custom module called note - not realising there was a system object called note already. Nothing stopped me creating the module but when I realised the mistake and tried to back out, I get an error message "Error 500. Could not handle 'order' for 'Note'."

No idea what this means but assume that the definition of the note object has been corrupted by my thoughtless change. I tried doing a rebuild but obviously something is now in the meta code definition which is stopping the module work correctly.

My next move was likely to build a whole new instance and export the data from the old system and import back into the new. That will take a lot of time though recreating the custom modules from scratch as there doesn't seem to be any way to export customisations.

Any other ideas?​

Read this, it not all relevant to you:https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/inst...1187#post61187

The part that relevant is like these part below, basically try deleting all Custom folder and file one that have the word "Note"

5) Download the "custom/Espo/Custom/" folder and copy into your local installation

6) Download the "client/custom/" folder and copy into your local installation

7) Download and copy to your local installation, if applicable, any extension folders:
    "application/Espo/Modules/{your-extension}/"
    "client/modules/{your-extension}/"
    "custom/Espo/Modules/{your-extension}/"
    "client/custom/modules/{your-extension}/"​

Comment

Working...
    X