Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting not showing in the calendar timetable

Hi All,

I believe something is wrong with my calendar, because, when i tried to create a meeting from the meeting menu, it always shown in the top of the calendar, however when i tried to create the meeting from the calendar it self by clicking on the time, then it show up in the time table correctly (Example in the attachment image)

I don't know is this a bug or something that i accidently change in the setting.

Need your help to make it right again, thank you in advance.
    Attached Files

Hi ivan2805,

Most likely, you did not create a Meeting from the Calendar, but a Call. By default, Calls are marked in red, and Meetings are marked in blue.
    When creating an entry from the Calendar, do not forget to pay attention to which Entity you are creating the entry from (as shown in the screenshot).
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi victor

I may have forgot to mention that, I change the color in the calendar based on the meeting status (Show, no show, etc) using formula, so please ignore the coloring in my attachment.

When i created the meeting via calendar it works fine, but the problem is when i create the meeting via meeting menu, than it only show at the top of the calendar, not in tha time slot (As shown in the attachment)

All i need is the meeting, either its created in the calendar directly or via meeting menu, it shows in the calendar correctly according to the time slot (Not in the top of the calendar)
      Attached Files

Comment

In this created record, what is the Date Start and Date End, and what is the Duration? The record like yours (the one from the very top) is created when the Duration is one day within a day. When the duration is more than a day, the created record will also be displayed from the very top, but stretched for 2 or more days/columns.
        I tried to reproduce your case by creating a Meeting in the Calendar and in the Entity itself. If I set the time to be less than 1 day, the Meeting appears in the time interval that was specified in Date Start and Date End.​
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X