Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom field type: Email

Hi there,

I have a question for you guys - how do you create a custom field with the type "Email", which has "opted-out" and "Invalid" functionality?

For instance, an Account Entity has a built-in "Email" field that has an "opted-out" and "Invalid" functionality.

But if I want to create a custom field, there is no option in the UI to choose the field type "Email"...

So how do you create Email type custom fields?
    Attached Files

Hello,
    here's a tutorial on how to do it:
    Hi, thanks for watching our video!In this tutorial we’ll walk you through:- How to create Email field- How to add field to detail view- How to test Email fie...

Comment

Kharg thanks a lot, this looks pretty good

One more question, maybe you know a tutorial on how to add this field type "Email" globally? So that in all new future Entities there would be an option to choose the field type "Email" when I create a new field? I attached the print screen.
      Attached Files

Comment

I am working on an extension, it does partially work right now, but the field must be named emailAddress for it to works.

Comment

yuri is there a reason behind why there is no such field with the type "Email" in standard CRM? It would be very useful to add such a field to any Entities.

Comment

Working...
          X