Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display number of calls in a campaign for each lead

Hi!

Is it possible to display the number of calls in a campaign for each lead?

More precisely, I would like to have a listview in each campaign with all leads of this campaign and a field of this listview should display the number of calls of the corresponding campaign.

Something like this:

Campaign A
    Lead1 5 Calls
    Lead2 0 Calls
    Lead3 2 Calls

Campaign B
    Lead1 4 Calls
    Lead3 2 Calls
    Lead4 7 Calls​

Via formular I managed to display all Calls per Lead, but no idea how I could only count related calls per campaign.

If someone could help me here I would be very grateful!

Hi Stefan,

To help you refine the formula, I need to understand the relationship between the Campaign, Call, and Lead entities in your instance.
    Could you make screenshots of the pages where the relationships of these entities are indicated?

Comment

Thank your for your answer Iazovic !

Campaign entity:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	160
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	83386

Call entity:

Click image for larger version

Views:	137
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	83389

Lead entity:

​​Click image for larger version

Views:	141
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	83388​​​
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lazovic View Post
        Hi Stefan,

To help you refine the formula, I need to understand the relationship between the Campaign, Call, and Lead entities in your instance.
        Could you make screenshots of the pages where the relationships of these entities are indicated?
        Do you have any hint for me lazovic ?

Can I do this via forumlar ?

Comment

• lazovic
          lazovic commented
          Editing a comment
          Stefan, I am still working on your question. I will be very grateful to you for waiting and patience.

Stefan,

After a lot of testing, I can say that it is possible to do some workaround for you, but it will be quite uncomfortable to use.
        1. It will be impossible to find out the correct count of Calls for Leads in two Campaigns at the same time.
        2. You will need to check the box that will update this count, and then update the entire page to display the correct count of Calls for Leads. And so every time for every Campaign.
        If this option suits you, I can describe how to implement it in your instance.​

I don't see any way to implement this functionality even through Reports (Advanced Pack extension feature).

I am sure that the functionality you need can be implemented by modifying the EspoCRM files, but I do not have enough experience to help you with this.​

Comment

Working...
        X