Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our CRM is down after Google calendar integration

Hello,

we are currently facing big issue PROBABLY regarding Google calendar integration.

Today I have set up google integration in our CRM and everything seemed to be working fine. However, after approx. 1-2 hours, our CRM system dropped and now is not working and we are getting Error 500 when we are trying to reach the URL. In the console the only thing I see is "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()"

Google integration is the only thing we have changed today.

Do you think that Google integration is what caused the system to drop?
    Is there any way how to reverse the change and keep other data that have been changed today? Or the only way is to load the backup from midnight and hence we will lose all today's data.

espo v7.2.0
    Last edited by Jakub Grufik; 09-15-2022, 01:08 PM.

Hi Jakub Grufik,

It is unlikely that the error is caused by the Google integration installation.
    Please provide an EspoCRM error log ({ESPO_ROOT}/data/logs/) and your server error log to investigate this issue in more detail.

Greetings

Comment

Hello Vadym

sorry, but our developer who works on the integration of our CRM was not available till now.

I have the error log but it is too large to send it here so here it is https://easyupload.io/hic5wg

Thanks a lot for taking look at it.

Comment

In error log I can see a lot of errors "ERROR: (42S22) SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'user.skill_level' in 'field list'; GET /Activities/action/popupNotifications; line: 70, file: /data/7/5/7575340d-2d72-4955-9959-98ec6389749c/crmsys.sk/sub/esmero/application/Espo/ORM/SqlExecutor.php [] []"

There is one strange thing.. The CRM dropped exactly at the moment when I created a new User Field called "skillLevel" and at the same time 'user.skill_level' is being mentioned in every error.

Could this be somehow connected that I was so unlucky that I used some broken fieldName? That is weirdly random luck
        Last edited by Jakub Grufik; 09-15-2022, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Try running rebuild from CLI:

php rebuild.php

It should create missing columns in database. It's possible that your database user didn't have permissions to create columns. Since the user table is fetched on authentication, the missing column breaks the whole app.

You can also try creating the missing column manually (assume it should be of an INT type) just to make the app working, then figure out with permissions.
          Last edited by yuri; 09-16-2022, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Hey yuri that actually helped!

Thanks a lot for the quick help even in 5:46AM - AWESOME!

Comment

Working...
            X