Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar planed Tasks do not mark from start to begining of the Task

Hello,

So i have a problem with tasks, When i make a task and it start date and end date it should on calendar mark all days of the calendar from start task to the end of date. Any one knows how to fix it?

Hi AceCow,

Entity Tasks does't have a Duration field. Such a field is, for example, in Entity Meetings, Calls or you can create your own Entity with Event type in Administration > Entity Manager (as shown in the screenshot 1). - there will also be Duration field​.

In order for your Entity to appear on the Calendar (as shown in the screenshot 2)​, it must be selected in Administration > Settings (as shown in the screenshot 3).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by victor; 09-07-2022, 08:53 AM.

Comment

It's an intentional behavior. Otherwise user calendars would often look like complete mess when most tasks have date start and date end and last more than a day.

To make tasks appear like events:

Create a file custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/Calendar.json

Code:
      {
          "allDayScopeList": []
      }
      Clear cache.

Comment

Thank you guys you are great hellp

Comment

Hi victor

Could you tell me how in Entity with Event type​ could add the Stream tag there? Just need that after posting Task comebody could write down the Stream?

Comment

Originally posted by AceCow View Post
            Hi victor

Could you tell me how in Entity with Event type​ could add the Stream tag there? Just need that after posting Task comebody could write down the Stream?
            Hi AceCow,

If I understand you correctly, you want to have a Stream in your Entity with type Event. To do this, go to Administration > Entity Manager > Your Entity name > Edit and check the box (as in the screenshot).
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you agian

Comment

yuri even the short time TASKS don't look well in calendar. If I create an entity "event" type then the same settings looks well. What we ca do to have a task functionality across the system and be treated as events in calendar if we add it in Administration settings.
                Ideal solution: To have a filter to set on which Status/stage task shows in calendar as some tasks are in planning and some in execution status. So we could add in calendar only the Tasks that are in execution at the moment. Less mess and better visibility what is going on now.

Comment

Working...
                X