Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of recent changes and new features over the last couple of years??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of recent changes and new features over the last couple of years??

I've been away from EspoCRM for a few years and was looking for a list of new features, changes and improvements. I'd normally go to the github releases page and look at the release notes there but there don't appear to be any meaningful notes against each release. Is there an easy way of reviewing whats new rather than having to go through the whole documentation, most of which I guess will be similar to when I was using it??

Thanks

Just didn't scroll far enough, seems only major releases get major notes, bug fixes only get small notes. Logical really. Time to go where noone ever looks,... to the second page of results... ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by cjohnsonuk View Post
      I've been away from EspoCRM for a few years and was looking for a list of new features, changes and improvements. I'd normally go to the github releases page and look at the release notes there but there don't appear to be any meaningful notes against each release. Is there an easy way of reviewing whats new rather than having to go through the whole documentation, most of which I guess will be similar to when I was using it??

Thanks
      read this to find out changes made in version 7.0

We released! In the new version the major part of the codebase has been rewritten. The new improved codebase makes the system more robust as well as provides more flexible customization abilities. With the more mature framework a developer experience will be much more pleasing.

and this for version 7.1

In the last few months, we have been diligently working to improve our product to make it even more efficient, customizable and user-friendly. Today, we are proud to announce the official release of Version 7.1.0.

and we are all looking forward to the release of 7.2 which will have more improvements

Comment

Working...
      X