Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook integration sync and delete call or meeting in espo

Hi,

i have outlook integration for a few month and it works great. I didnt change anything in the configuation, only do update and now calls and meetings are sync to outlook but delete in espo. i disable outlook sync in my external account profil to test and new call or meeting stay in espo.

i check the log file but didnt find anything. "/espocrm/data/logs"

outlook integration : 1.2.7
    Espo : 7.1.9

is someone have the same issue ?, maybe link to this one => https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...ings-and-calls

where is the outlook integration log file ?
    Attached Files
    Hi guys, I have encountered a problem when the System deletes Meetings and Calls. I have created a meeting at 13:41 PM. After 20 min I could not find my meeting on the Calendar - it was gone! I looked up the Action History and found my Meeting (the Action was "created"). I opened that Meeting and I see that it is

Hi etienne@aio.bzh,

Please try to enable Outlook Integration again, but before that in the file config-internal.php (path: [your_instance_folder]/data) change in the line 'level' => 'WARNING', word WARNING to DEBUG to enable debug mode. Then create a test Meeting and Call and wait for some time (about the same time as you deleted the entities from the Calendar of your instance). Then please send the log here so that EspoCRM community can analyze at what stage the deletion occurs.

Comment

Hi,
      i have same issue.. but i think i know why :

check if the user have a professional email account (office.com espoCRM) and and private "hotmail" account..
      I have not checked more .. but i think somewhere is conflit with personnal (hotmail email) and with professional email account.

check too if user have give in office, calendar share to another user.

step to reproduce :
      in Office :
      user A have shared calendar with User B

In EspoCRM
      user A and User B have connected Outlook calendar
      user A make a meeting/call
      -> user A meeting/Call is deleted

User B is disconnected Outlook calendar
      -> user A meeting/call is not deleted

Please give your experiment.
      Last edited by item; 07-06-2022, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

item : I only have 1 user with 1 External mail account (Exchange), my exchange calendar is shared with 1 person on is Outlook.

lazovic : I change the config file and will test tomorow morning after the backup of the Espo VM to roll back after the test.

Comment

hi,

So i do the test, meetings and calls are delete when sync to Outlook (both planned and done)

i check before activate Outlook calendar sync and i have 535 calls in Espo, when i stop the test there is only 517.

what i do :

1. activate DEBUG in "/var/www/html/espocrm/data/config-internal.php"

2. Activate Outlook calendar Sync

3. Check the Outlook CRON and it seem note doing the job every 5 min

4. Call start du disappear in the Espo calendar and appear in my Outlook calendar

5. there is nothing about calendar in the log file. The time is not correct in the log file but the serveur time is correct. may impact ?

There is maybe a logfile for Outlook integration ?
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
            if i understand, you have only one user in espoCRM and only one user have connected calendar ?

Comment

Originally posted by item View Post
              Hi,
              if i understand, you have only one user in espoCRM and only one user have connected calendar ?
              Yes, there is one account on Espo (mine), and i connect my Exchange account (mail and calendar) with Outlook Integration.

Comment

• item
                item commented
                Editing a comment
                Alors le seul truc en commun : calendrier partagé dans office365
                Je n’ai pas su investiguer plus car on me pouvait pas se permettre d’avoir des meeting effacé.
            Working...
            X