Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System deletes Meetings and Calls

Hi guys,

I have encountered a problem when the System deletes Meetings and Calls.

I have created a meeting at 13:41 PM.
    After 20 min I could not find my meeting on the Calendar - it was gone!
    I looked up the Action History and found my Meeting (the Action was "created").
    I opened that Meeting and I see that it is actually deleted! (The Meeting was modified by System at 14:00 PM)
    However, neither logs nor Action history shows any signs, that it was deleted. Action History shows records where my Meeting was "Created" and "Read".

I am not sure how to track this bug and fix it. Any suggestions?
    Attached Files

You may have linked meeting to a parent entity using inline edit feature, and removed it from there, or some workflow or formula
    CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
    Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

• Laimonas
      Laimonas commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like everything is ok, the meeting still has its Parent

Hi Laimonas,

Please provide screenshots of Administration -> Extensions and Administration -> Scheduled Jobs
    to investigate this issue in more detail.

Comment

Here is the Scheduled job list, it looks like Google or Outlook Integration could do the harm when looking at the scheduling time. Although the log shows only a "Success" message in both jobs.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Laimonas,

Please try to disable Outlook integration, clear cache/rebuild and check the issue.

Comment

Hi Laimonas,

I can't reproduce your problem, unfortunately. I use the same versions of EspoCRM and the Outlook Integration extension, also I use the same settings for the Outlook Calendar.
          Perhaps, as eymen-elkum said, some Workflow or Formula really works for you, after which Meetings and Calls are removed from your instance? Check it out please.

Comment

Well, the easiest way sometimes is the right way
            Disable / Enable Outlook integration in every account did the job!
            Since I have both Google and Outlook Integration, previously created meetings have duplicates (or maybe there is another reason for that).
            Previously created meetings look like that in my calendars (see picture attached).
            New meetings look good and clean
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X