Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refresh Foreign fields

Hello,

So I have a couple of linked foreign fields, when i make modification to one field the other field's do not get updated. I have to refresh the page i.e. refresh the entity for the other fields to so the new data. Is there a way I can refresh all the foreign fields when someone updates/saves the entity.

Thanks

I can recommend this: https://payhip.com/b/28Dhw

Comment

Is there any other way we can do this apart from buying a plug-in? Via formula or webhooks? Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Formula, no. You can code it. It is what telecastg did for the plugin and he made it an installable extension. If you have the skills, you can save 29 $.

Comment

Any directions on how to do this via webhook or workflows? We have purchased the advance module may be that can help? Also the plug-in has put in the refresh button we do not need the refresh button to recalculate formulas we need the record to refresh when we update or save a record of that entity.

Comment

You could try to enable WebSocket.

Comment

Would enabling websocket help in refreshing foreign entities? Is there any documentation or example you can point me to?

Comment

and
                Hi, thanks for watching our video!In this tutorial we’ll walk you through:- What features will websocket provide you in EspoCRM?- How to create service for w...

Comment

Working...
                X