import csv but can't import "account" datas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• import csv but can't import "account" datas

When I'm trying to import a csv in "leads", the field "company name" doesn't register in the field "accountName"...

csv structure :
    Company Name | Address1 | Postal Code | Town | Title | First Name | Last Name | email

The company name can't be registered in "accountName", but the other fieds are processed...

Could you please give me the process in order to do that ? (Do I need to populate the accounts table first ? But then how the import of leads will make the link with the account table ?...)

Ok... I use the french translation and found that accountName was "nom du compte" and not "Compte (Nom)"...

Comment

Well, I can't import the account names from my csv in the "contacts"... Account (Name) is the only option to select but doesn't seems to match with the Accounts field..

In Administration>Entity Manager>Contac>Fields, there is "account | Account | Link"... But anything like Account (Name).

Comment

if you try to import contacts for existing companies then you should just select Account (Name) as the name of the company then when importing the CRM will map through the accounts and attach each contact to its account (if the account is found) please make sure that the company name on excel is exactly as the company name in the CRM.

if you wish to attach a contact to multiple accounts while importing then do the same but on excel you should have company name 1 - company name 2 etc and just match all of them to Account (Name) field when importing and it should work. i have imported thousands of record this way and never had a problem.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
        X