Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple parent on email

Hello,

we would like to use the personal email feature and its relations between emails and entities. As far as I can see the default setting is set to add only one relation per message. Maybe we're using it wrong, but we would need to have multiple relations from one email to many entities.

A quick example:

- the email gets fetched
    - espo is relating the email to the Company->Contact by matching the FROM: field.
    - now I'm left with 2 options:
    - 1: delete the company/contact relation and add a specific case, document, $customentity or whatever
    - 2: keep the company/contact and thus missing the correspondence on the case/document/etc.

While having multiple relations, I can either open the company/contact for the full communication/history, or I'm going to the case/document/whatever to have only the specific entity-concerning emails. This is necessary when working with lots of external partners which have multiple projects running. So I have the choice to see either everything (-> company/contact) or just the broken down pieces on a specific level.

How can I change the Email Entity to allow multiple parent relations? Or is there any other function to achieve this?

Did you thought about creating additional parent field?

Comment

Maybe you could try with something like this:

Comment

Working...
      X