Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any way to make a Task to occupied the entire "Booked period"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to make a Task to occupied the entire "Booked period"?

Hi Team Espo,

I am trying to organize ESPOCRM in such a way that when creating a task on the calendar, having the start and end date fields as options, after you create the task, this same task would occupy the entire period selected for that task.

Case example - I have a task that is going to take 3 days from start to finish, when I create a task a select the start date and end date for that period, however when going back to the calendar it just occupies one day and not 3.

Any workaround for this type of situation?

Thank you
    Attached Files

Dunno why yours only show as one day and not 3 days. I just check ours one and can see it show over a long period of time.

Perhaps because it is a task? Where it due date which doesn't get shown, if you create an Event/Meetings then it will show multiple days.

Comment

Originally posted by espcrm View Post
      Dunno why yours only show as one day and not 3 days. I just check ours one and can see it show over a long period of time.

Perhaps because it is a task? Where it due date which doesn't get shown, if you create an Event/Meetings then it will show multiple days.
      Thank you for the tip. I have tested and it work as an event.
      My challenge is that you cannot automatic follow an event like a task. The idea is to have a partner to enter the calendar, manage to place a booking and for us to receive a notification about the new booking.
      I am a newbie on espocrm, but exploring it and learning on the go. Thank you for all the assistance up to now.

Espocrm, has shown to be the most editable crm I have tested up to now.

Comment

Welcome to the Espo gang!

Anyway here is a plugin of the unofficial 'wiki': https://github.com/o-data/EspoCRM-Le...ign/wiki/Home/

Perhaps there is a way to solve your issue, unfortunately I'm the wrong person to give solution as anything that require Coding... I can only Copy/Paste, even then sometime I shy away from it.

Comment

Originally posted by espcrm View Post
          Welcome to the Espo gang!

Anyway here is a plugin of the unofficial 'wiki': https://github.com/o-data/EspoCRM-Le...ign/wiki/Home/

Perhaps there is a way to solve your issue, unfortunately I'm the wrong person to give solution as anything that require Coding... I can only Copy/Paste, even then sometime I shy away from it.
          Thanks, great Unofficial Wiki to have some readings

Comment

Working...
          X