Database dump of cloud instance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database dump of cloud instance

Is it possible to get a database dump of a purchased instance? My client signed up for a hosted plan, but there is a need for back end development. Exporting everything doesn't seem to work well with relationships, which is a big problem. If I could get a database dump, the problem would be solved. Is this possible?

Yes. Your client should contact us via email or the custom portal.

BTW we plan to release an extension that will allow to export/import data w/ relationships.

Comment

I have access to the client's email and Espo admin center, but I can't figure out how to submit a request through the customer portal. I don't see a portal link in the initial subscription email and I don't know what the username would be. The introduction email says 'admin', but that can't be what the customer portal is expecting. The link I'm using for the customer portal is portal.espocrm.com.

The client is going to purchase the full set of extensions for the instance I am hosting on their behalf. The only problem at the moment is the data from the database. I can migrate it manually, so it isn't a huge deal, but it would be great to get a database dump. FYI - the cloud instance is a trial and it expires tomorrow. I don't know if that matters.
      Last edited by bandtank; 12-18-2021, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Please send me the URL of your cloud instance via private messages. I will try to help you with your request.
        Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Working...
        X