Function to sum up more fields.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Function to sum up more fields.

Want to Sum up more than two currency fields in an entity.

Hi stayfi,

You can just use "+" (numeric summation operator):

Comment

Vadym,
      no because i will always input many times, the amount payed

Comment

stayfi

Perhaps this thread will help you:

Comment

Vadym,

thanks i already got the link, someone replied in a previous thread, 'll try and report back.

Comment

stayfi , with all respect, your questions are very fundamental. I friendly recommend, you try to deal with the possibilities, espoCRM offers, before you ask questions like "how to add or substract" things. This is so simple, that it quite appears like trolling questions.

espoCRM offers a very comprehensive way to adapt the entities, custom fields and so on to your needs without coding or being a developer. But it needs a bit of learning (really a very tiny bit). You should reach a level, where it is not necessary to ask your questions, very fast.
            This forum/community is very helpful, you hardly will find the arrogance known from other forums. But please, put in the minimum own effort to get where you want by yourself. Your approach is too comfortable for you, letting others feed you with the basics.

How will you maintain an app, that you customized that way?

Go the way to learn and harvest your own success. It will feel great.

P.S. no offense

Comment

P.S. writing in BOLD does not help that much either.

Comment

@shalmaxb

The bold was accidental.
                For the questions, i hope Espo offers more examples in real world, yes there's a documentation, but with more examples and hints, it will ease, especially that functions are not for beginners.

Comment

Working...
                X