Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-Factor Authentication Problem

Hello there,

Although I did everything right, I cannot activate 2-Factor authentication. I'm using Google authenticator, when I scan the barcode, write the 6-digit numbers and save it, "error 403 access denied: Not verified" warning appears.

Where am I doing wrong?

My Espo 6.1.10

[2021-10-11 14:37:01] DEBUG: API (403) Not verified.; PUT /UserSecurity/5c331e26622144098; Input data: {"auth2FA":true,"auth2FAMethod":"Totp","passwor d": "*****","code":"544362"}; Route pattern: /{controller}/{id}; Route params: Array ( [controller] => UserSecurity [action] => update [id] => 5c331e26622144098 ) [] []
    [2021-10-11 14:37:01] ERROR: (403) Not verified.; PUT /UserSecurity/5c331e26622144098; line: 191, file: /var/www/vhosts/crm.ventura.com.tr/httpdocs/application/Espo/Services/UserSecurity.php [] []

Hi serqet,

I tested a scenario identical to yours, everything works as it should.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadym View Post
      Hi serqet,

I tested a scenario identical to yours, everything works as it should.
      Thanks for reply, But the problem is with me anyway

Comment

yuri can you help me?

Comment

I'm very busy. 2FA TOTP always worked for me with Google Authenticator. I hanging out here cause we released recently and want to catch as many bugs as possible. I'm not able to participate in helping on issues not related to the new release. Sorry. It's very hard to be the main developer and provide support on the forum. The development process suffers when I spend too much time on the forum. My mental state suffers too.
          Last edited by yuri; 10-12-2021, 01:07 PM.

Comment

You must have incorrect time on your server or phone.

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
              I'm very busy. 2FA TOTP always worked for me with Google Authenticator. I hanging out here cause we released recently and want to catch as many bugs as possible. I'm not able to participate in helping on issues not related to the new release. Sorry. It's very hard to be the main developer and provide support on the forum. The development process suffers when I spend too much time on the forum. My mental state suffers too.
              You are absolutely right. It is very difficult to estimate your intensity, but you are doing very good work, congratulations again.

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
                You must have incorrect time on your server or phone.
                By the way, when the server clock was 1 hour behind, the problem was solved, thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
                X