Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoe item "Name" field search

Hello,

I have noticed, when I try to type a name of a product in Quote item (or Opportunity item), search results do not appear in the field while I am still typing. I have to press the arrow and search for the product in the Product "List small" view. However, other fields such as "Billing Contact", "Account", "Teams" can show search results still while typing (print screen attached).
    For instance, I have a contact "Laimonas M". In Quote field "Billing Contact" I can type "Lai" and it show the search result.
    I have a Product "Scooter". If I type in Quote item "Name" field "Scoo" it does not find anything. Actually, I can type the whole name "Scooter", it doesn't change anything. I still have to press arrow and look for Scooter in Product small list view.

Is there any config param (or something else) that I could change in order to get the same search result in the Quote item field "Name"?

I hope I was clear enough for you to get my idea
    Attached Files

Hey,

I had the same issue and it seems that the sales package doesn't allow to search for products from the quote item name, i have contacted the team and they confirmed that it is not implemented as functionality, i hope they will consider this in next upgrade of the sales package and also it would be great if they allow to select multiple products at once as it will be good feature. I have tried to add the products field into the quote item list and it does allow to search for products but when i select the product it doesn't add the product to the quote item list. We just have to wait for them to add such functionalities.

All best
    Rabii
    Rabii
    Web Dev

Comment

rabii thanks for the answer, at least I am not the only one who is missing this functionality. Let's hope they will make this update

Comment

• esforim
        esforim commented
        Editing a comment
        Time to make a feature request post or bump up the old one

yuri How to transfer this post to Features Requests? Do you have plans to implement Quote item product name search functionality in Sales Pack?

Comment

• esforim
        esforim commented
        Editing a comment
        You would just need to recreate the thread; only Mod/Admin can move thread and it only get move when it is wrong location.
    Working...
    X