Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclude display of records with 0 count (group by) in reports

Hi,

I have created a report which has group by clause on a field. Sum and Count is displayed on the base of that field. To give an example , the field has multiple source of reference i.e.

Field Name - Reference
    Data -

Facebook
    Web
    Friend
    Email

Every record entered has a reference and revenue attached with it.

I want to exclude data which has 0 count from the report as the list and graph looks odd.

I tried using Filter with HAVING count/ID/ Greater Than 0 , I also tried HAVING sum/total revenue/ Greater than 0. It still displays records with 0. When I use revenue greater than 100 , it displays records summary with revenue greater than 100 and with 0. I would like to exclude records summary with 0 revenue.

Please suggest.

To give an example

When I run a report with total revenue greater than 100 (Assume that group by sum of Email reference is only 80). The display will be

Reference - Sum - Count
    Facebook - 120 - 4
    Friend - 110 - 3
    Web - 0 - 0

Email reference is no displayed as revenue is only 80. But 'Web-0-0 ' is still displayed. Is there a way to exclude this ?

Thanks

Sound like a bug if it still display 0 if you use Greater than 0... not unless it is Greater or Equal to 0. I would also report this as a bug if I were you.

Comment

Working...
    X