auto file email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto file email

Hello I would like to receive an email for a certain workflow. It also works so far, but I have determined an e-mail template for this scenario.
    In this e-mail I have defined fields that should be filled out automatically in the e-mail, but this does not always work for me.
    If fields are filled in by the Person entity, unfortunately everything does not work for the E-Mail and for the Company entity.

How can I solve the problem?

Hi,
    I have attached a picture of how I added the fields in the email template.
    As mentioned above, the fields work with the Person entity.
    This is also not in the database or in the entity itself. This template does not work with entities that I have created myself, such as the company.
    When I get the email it says only {account.billingaddressname}. This is how I declared the fields in the template.

I am grateful to everyone who has an idea how to solve this.

Comment

Hi Kertscher,

You can add a Parent to an Email in this way:
      Administration -> Entity Manager -> Email -> Fields -> Parent -> Entity List
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Vadym; 09-01-2021, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Thank you for your quick response.
        I got down to it right away and tried it out to see if it worked.

Unfortunately, it didn't have the desired effect because the fields still don't fill out automatically when I write an email.

I also looked at the relationships in Espo.
        I have attached the picture with the relationships in the appendix.
        A relationship with the company already exists for the entity e-mail.

The Company entity also has a relationship with E-Mail.

Are there any other ways I can have the Espo template filled out automatically by Espo?

Comment

Hello. In my opinion you're doing this wrong. When you're creating email template with information about company, then you should take information about email address THROUGH relation in company entity. For example if we want to take emailAddress of assigned user to Account, we have to choose Account as a PARENT in email + we have to use in email template this tag: {Account.assignedUser.emailAddress}

Comment

Working...
          X