Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pdf template question

Hi all,

when triing to made a pdf template to print cases (tickets) i have no idea how to print also the history of each ticket (case). Means, when a ticket (case) is opened, later comments are added on this ticket, on a template building i can add the differents concepts on the ticket but no way to print on pdf the history. Any idea how to?

Thank you in advance for your help. I supose must be really easy but or i'm blocked or lost to find it.

Thank you.

You mean the "Stream" or "Audit Log"? No easy way to do that unfortunately! Searching through thread I don't even see any thread for a work-around solution as well.

I think the only way to get it is directly through the database at this stage, there is no API (afaik) either.

Comment

Thank you esforim for your help.

I supouse was no "easy" way because i don't find other reference about my needs arraund. Strange to have no way if you want to export to pdf (print) ALL your ticket with all comments added on this ticket and know on paper about this case. We'll try made our own "solution".

Thank you for your time and help.

Comment

It is! I pretty much stop using the stream and only use it for paste image quickly which I don't plan to export and (2) as an audit logs of update and changes.

I still rely on using a more PDF supportable feature such as "Task" and "Meeting" for any sort of update... but this only work for a small team user. If your user heavily rely on the stream then you will be in a world of headache until you can (1) develop a feature to export stream or (2) willing to wait and wait and wait more...

But if you do manage to find a solution and/or willing to upload as a Pull Request that would greatly be a good contribution to the community.

Seeing as you only have 2 post, I assume you are new here so here is a plugin: https://github.com/o-data/EspoCRM-Le...nd-Design/wiki
        PS: i'm just an user like yourself and not related to the EspoCRM team.

Comment

It's possible to print history. You have to create not storable field which will load stream posts through service, and then you should be able to print them in PDF like you do with invoice items. It'll take some time, but it's doable.

Comment

Working...
          X