Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Note report

Hello,

I have a problem representing a "Data" value in the Note report (see attachment). I have tried several ways to extract for instance the value "Started", but so far unsuccessfully. Do you have any suggestions, what should I do to get an appropriate view?
    Attached Files

Hello,

Note is your custom Entity ?

You need to look for the problem in the date field.
    Maybe there is some kind of formula or another setting...

Pls give more information and the screenshots about your entity 'Note' and 'data' field.

Comment

I wanted to have stream data in the report, so I have followed Tanya's instructions from here: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...t-cases-to-pdf. Removed "Note" from "entityListToIgnore" and added to "entityListAllowed". Now I see stream info in the report, but you can see how it looks... The format is not right yet.

Comment

Yeah. You're right. It's because notes store those information in nested array.
        First idea is to create custom fields which would store specific information. You could then copy them through hook. But i don't like this idea. Second is to create not-storable fields for notes. I also don't like this idea. Third is to override report entity to recognize array's? Hm...

Comment

Working...
        X