Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export cases to PDF

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if it’s possible to create a report (I have the advanced pack) to export a case with all of its stream/tasks/activities etc. to a PDF? I have tried but I can’t seem to find a way to include all the data related to that case. The reason is that I would like to be able send the full details of a case to a customer when they ask for it.

Any help appreciated.

Many thanks...

If you have access to the files,
    • remove "Note" item from application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Report.json "entityListToIgnore".
    • add "Note" item in the same file to"entityListAllowed".
      Save > Clear Cache in Administration > Refresh the page.
      Now you can create a list report for Notes with this parameters (see in attachment). This modification is not upgrade safe, but you can test the easiest way
    After this you can create the report for Note, add needed filters (parentType == "Case"; type=="Post"), add the field Post in columns.

Comment

Many thanks Tanya, I will have a look at this on my test setup first. I'm not sure that I will implement it on my production setup as I would rather know that the code is running as you guys have designed it to run.

Thanks again..

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
        If you have access to the files,
        • remove "Note" item from application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Report.json "entityListToIgnore".
        • add "Note" item in the same file to"entityListAllowed".
          Save > Clear Cache in Administration > Refresh the page.
          Now you can create a list report for Notes with this parameters (see in attachment). This modification is not upgrade safe, but you can test the easiest way
        After this you can create the report for Note, add needed filters (parentType == "Case"; type=="Post"), add the field Post in columns.
        tanya can I make the report on "Note" visible(shared) in team? Currently only note creators can see their own report. I would appreciate very much if you can help me on this. Thanks. Chris

Comment

Working...
        X