Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanban view ignores field "Status" when it is set to "Completed+readonly"

Hi guys,

I have a problem and do not know how to fix it.

I want my "Status" field in Tasks to become a "read-only" when it is set to "Completed", that the user would not be able to set it back to "Started". I have made "Dynamic Logic" in the "Status" field and it works well in the "List view" - I open a Task and I see that the "Status - Completed" is read-only, with no chance to change it. But if I choose "Kanban view" the user can drag it to the "Started" position without any problem and the "Status" field becomes "Started" again.

Is there a way to prohibit the user to drag the Task to the "Started" position in "Kanban view"?

Thanks,
    Laimonas
    Attached Files

Hello,

Logically everything is correct you made the field "read only", but you have not forbidden to edit it another users.

Comment

Hi there,
      In this case the dynamic-condition affects only detail view. Kanban view works by another logic flow and dynamic-logic doesn't affects it. This is how it works. The only option to make what you expected is to develope a custom view for Kanban.

Comment

Thanks for the answers. Is it possible to develop a custom view for Kanban in the "Administration" panel, or the only way to do that is to make changes in code?

Comment

Code only for sure, at least from the sound of it. I don't think it even possible to disable kanban usage?

Comment

Originally posted by Laimonas View Post
            Is it possible to develop a custom view for Kanban in the "Administration" panel, or the only way to do that is to make changes in code?
            Only by changing/developing a code.

Comment

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
              X