Reports Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reports Question

Is there a way to combine Leads and Tasks in a report? We have the Advanced Pack and are trying to figure out reports.

Ideally we'd like to do a few reports that combine these and haven't figured out a way to go about it:

1) Leads that do not have any tasks assigned.
    2) Leads with Incomplete Tasks.
    3) Leads with a certain Task completed.
    4) Leads with a count of Tasks completed (we have 3 Tasks we setup for a lot of new leads).

Are these kind of reports possible and am I missing something in the setup to get them?

Thanks.
    Last edited by ategenkamp; 04-26-2021, 01:38 AM. Reason: Clarify we have the Advanced Pack

Reports only with paid extension

Comment

We do have the Advanced Pack. I'll try to remember to state that in the future to clear up confusion.

Comment

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Forum wise, is this question in the right area since it's about Advanced Pack?

Thanks.

Comment

ategenkamp Were you able to figure this out? I'm trying to do something similar, but when I look at the json output of the entity, I don't see "Tasks" as a related entity.

Comment

• rabii
            rabii commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi @jflores

see my comment below if you that could help.

cheers

I had the same issue before for a custom entity (base plus) which has tasks just like the Lead entity so i couldn't produce reports to check completed tasks vs incompleted task etc, so i come up with a work around, based on the Lead and Tasks example, here is how you could do this :

1 - Create read only fields (type Integer) on the lead entity that will hold count of related tasks and use formula to calculate related task with different filters, see below:

zeroTasks = entity\countRelated('tasks');
          incompleteTasks = entity\countRelated('tasks', 'actual'); => 'actual' is a name of a filter built by default for the task
          completedTasks = entity\countRelated('tasks', 'completed'); => 'completed' is a name of a filter built by default for the task (you can build other filters and use them here)

2 - Based on these new fields you can build your reports, if you wish to group them you can use Joint Grid reports https://docs.espocrm.com/user-guide/...t-grid-reports

That is the work around to achieve this. Hope this helps.

Cheers

Comment

• jflores
            jflores commented
            Editing a comment
            rabii Thank you for the suggestion; I ended up implementing a variant of this. I did it as a 'hook' instead of the workflow, but I think your approach was the easiest way to implement the logic I was going for.
        Working...
        X