Adding task to team calendar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding task to team calendar.

I tried with shared views, but one is not really what I was looking for and second is kinda not working. Maybe I set it up bad, but only the assigned user can see tasks on calendar, even with shared views and i would like to know, is there any other way to do this? I have Espo with the Advanced pack installed.

Hi,
    Please, check this approach https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...assigned-users.

Comment

Great! Thanks. Now i can assign multi users to a task and each of them will see it on calendar! But what about if i want to show it when assigned to team?

Comment

Hello,
        I think you will not have a problem with this. Try to select a Team for your record.

Comment

I believe there is no ability to do that w/o changing a source code. So the only options to make it work either using multiple assigned users or shared view.

Comment

Ok i will play with it and let you know. Thanks for the support.

Comment

Ok I solve it, but one little question. I manually added duration field to Tasks following this How to use DURATION fieldtype in my object - EspoCRM Open Source Community Forum.
              Now the problem is that the duration field is there, but it resets when i save the task. Any suggestions?

Comment

What do you mean resets? Please, describe an example?
                In my case, it works as it should.

Comment

I create a task, put the duration of the task and i save it. If the value is 10 days when i save it goes back to the default value, for example 1 day.

Comment

With more testing I noticed that the problem do not appear if I enter the task not from the tasks screen. It only happens when I'm in the task menu once i have created it and not every time. Something like: i click it it's wrong. Then i click it again and it's ok. Then maybe goes back to the previous... Is kinda random. Sometimes it shows the correct duration( most of the times) but there are random moments where it's reset to default value, and it happens only on the task section of the CRM. Here for any more info needed.

Comment

• espcrm
                      espcrm commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You should do a bug report if you can reproduce this on the demo version.

• DanieloITA
                      DanieloITA commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ok i will do it if necessary and send it all. Anyway for now i noticed that do not happen with kanban view, so my momentary solution will be to stick with that.
                  Working...
                  X