• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with language files

Without Extansions

Hello everybody

Problem with language files.

Cache deleted, database rebuilt Photo 1

The second problem is that after every 3-4 logins as admin, the language file changes automatically from German to English After that, fields Photo Role are missing

Is there a solution?

Hi, dificult to say without sitting at your machine.

Are you aware, that you have global language (as in screenshot 1) and every user, including admin, has under preferences in the user menu also language setting.

From the second screenshot: Did you refresh your browser, sometimes empty browser cache is also necessary, not only espoCRM cache.

Maybe one of these reasons, but I am guessing only.

Comment

Here I only work on one computer and as an admin. The language cannot be changed.

I think that's very close to that problem.

Hello everyone, i can no longer edit the roles in version 6.1.2. Does somebody has any idea. Many Thanks

Comment

1. Language changed
        2. logged out
        3. cache deleted and logged out
        4. page called
        5. Language change did not take place

Everything from the admin panel

Comment

Of course you can change the language as administrator under the users preferences. Ther is one global configuration, that has to be done by admin, but every user (including admin) can afterwards change the language as he wants.

Even after having deleted the cache, after login you may have to make a browser refresh.

Comment

It doesn't work for me. I updated the browser and cache.
            Where or to whom can I send a link with a video showing this problem
            Last edited by SPO; 04-02-2021, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X