Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zosh
    commented on 's reply
    espcrm I was able to fix my issue... You just need to be very mindful of *exactly* what date AND time format your CSV data is in, and just set the import parameters in Espo accordingly. It seems that's all I needed to do is make sure Espo is aware of what format the time/date data is in that it's reading. Once the data is read and imported, I could immediately see in the results that my data was being shown correctly as per my CRM's configured date format.

• espcrm
    commented on 's reply
    Does removing the date column worked? If it work then you can confirm it is related to the date formatting.

As for fix/work around to get it a supported readable format, you probably have to convert the date using formula and then saving it as CSV/XLS format.

• Zosh
    commented on 's reply
    So just to clarify... because I have been PLAGUED by this damn issue... no matter what your date / time formatting Espo system settings are, that needs to be the format of your date time columns?

What about for time? My system is set to mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm a which is exactly how I formatted my Call Start and Created At csv columns, but the dates never apply at all after import.

• jpennington
    replied
    Originally posted by jpennington View Post
    I figured it out, it was the formatting. Works now
    marcusquinn

yyyy-mm-dd

Leave a comment:

• marcusquinn
    commented on 's reply
    Erm, and what formatting would that have been? I'm looking at the same and would assume DD/MM/YYYY would work?

• jpennington
    replied
    I figured it out, it was the formatting. Works now

Leave a comment:

• espcrm
    replied
    Upload a sample CSV?

I can't find my post about importing "debugging", but I would recommend you do this:

1) Import a small numbers of record, usually just 1 to see if it work, if it work and big import doesn't then one of the record probably causing the issue.
    2) Try export it with the date field, and import and see if it work. More importantly to see how it is written in the Export file and compare it to how it is written in your file.

Leave a comment:

• jpennington
    replied
    Maximus I made sure I did not skip date-time filed. I tried several times, with the same result.

Leave a comment:

• Maximus
    replied
    Hi,
    Probably you selected to Skip the date-time field?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jpennington
    started a topic Import issue

Import issue

When I import records that include date and time, the date and time are not importing.

I am using the default Date-Time field in the related entity. My import date is formatted as "03-31-2021 00:00"

Does anyone have any ideas of how to fix this issue?
Working...
X