Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback Requested

Hi,

Recently there was a feedback request sent to me. The following was my feedback:

In reality, I would be wrong person to ask for negative feedback. I am an ardent fan and user of Espo. Its a fantastic product. It has not kept us from using the product. Instead it has made our lives so much easier and our clients are very impressed with our services. I have tried various other products such as Yeti, X2CRM, SuiteCRM, ZOHOCRM etc. They all failed my acid test.

The only improvements i can suggest are:

(1) Like x2crm, though enum field are good, but ESPO should provide a feature for us to define these enums in a json file which can then be used in many entities. Now it is tedious defining them repeatedly and very prone to errors.
    (2) The technical and usage side of the documentation need great improvements. That is the real setback which could prevent a matured users from continuing with the product. The usage side lacks good examples. We had to fumble to understand the APIs.
    (3) System should parameterize the location of files and folders especially the upload folders. One of instances the core folder has grown to 12GB and we find it hard to backup and relocate. There was fix suggested but it did not work properly because the thumbnails still remain in the same location.

Otherwise, ESPOCRM IS A GREAT PRODUCT.

UNQUOTE

Hello,
    my feedback will be hard !

1) https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/deve...another-entity
    you can easyli adapt to all your requirement/entity/enum ! all is in doc !

2) espocrm have a great doc .. you just need to click here : https://docs.espocrm.com/
    of course, you need a little read..or correct because is openSource.. and employe cost money.

3)..

Otherwise, you can assist and contribute on forum or github.. and yes it's a great product

Comment

Working...
    X