Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report accumulated result month over month

Hi everyone.

I just purchased the Advanced Pack and I got a question abuout reports.

Is it possible to make a chart show accumulated results, for example, show opportunities growth month over month.

Thank in advance!

Hi there,
    please take a look at the screenshots:
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Maximus, thanks for the quick reply.

But actually, I was thinking more of something the screenshot attached.

It adds up the sales from one month to the previous month. Do you think something like this can be done?

Thanks

Comment

Please take a look at the screenshot. I've just changed the report chart for Bar to Line.
        Attached Files

Comment

That's odd. I did it exactly like you suggested and it keeps just showing values month by month. It's not summing month over month

Comment

> I did it exactly like you suggested and it keeps just showing values month by month

This is how it works. You selected to group the matched records by Month: Close Date. It shows you the Sum Amount value per each month. There is no ability to show the chart that would show the next value by summing current value and a previous value.

Comment

I'm also interested in this EspoCRM capability... I think someone should look into making additional chart for aggregating SUM of ALL values per day/week/month/year.

Comment

Please create this feature request topic here https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/feature-requests.

Regards.

Comment

Working...
                X