Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gantt chart

Hi,
    I wanted to ask if there is a possibility to either have something similar to gantt chart on espo or maybe there is some other project management/planning tool already integrated or that would be easy to make?

Hi, I found this on Youtube, but no extension on the website of Eblasoft. Perhaps you could ask @espcrm.

We refactord it and made it as installable, safe-upgrade extension.To see it in action vsiti our demo:https://demo.eblasoft.com.tr/#Task/ganttun: demopw: dem...

Comment

Hi Mark & shalmaxb ,

Thank you for referring to my gantt project, actually I was about to share it here but the problem is that this was not made as an extension, it was made as part from textile company management.

If you are interested in this work I can re-do it as a reusable extension that add this feature to espocrm as paid work.
      Last edited by eymen-elkum; 03-02-2021, 09:01 AM.
      CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
      Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

• Don Casas
        Don Casas commented
        Editing a comment
        I like, nice work... I would like to know the price please for the Project/Gantt extension. Contact me: stealsinc@gmail.com

Hi,
      thanks for the answers, eymen-elkum it depends on the price and more detailed feature list this extension would provide
      Last edited by Mark; 08-26-2020, 11:00 AM.

Comment

we also need gantt chart extension!!! :-)

Comment

Hello everyone,

I am happy to announce that Gantt Extension is finally rebuilt as installable & reusable Extension!

Here is the demo link for interested clients:

un: demo
          pw: demo

Support multiple select & mass action using Cmd + click

Comment

Originally posted by eymen-elkum View Post
            Hello everyone,

I am happy to announce that Gantt Extension is finally rebuilt as installable & reusable Extension!

Here is the demo link for interested clients:

un: demo
            pw: demo

Support multiple select & mass action using Cmd + click
            Is possible buy gant module ?

Comment

Thanks for reaching out about Gantt charts and project management tools. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with a specific platform called "espo," so I can't speak to its capabilities. However, Gantt charts are a common tool used in project management to visually plan and track progress, so it's definitely possible to find project management tools with gantt chart. Some popular options include Trello, Asana, and Monday.com. These platforms all have Gantt chart features that can be used to create project timelines, assign tasks, and track progress. Additionally, there are some Gantt chart-specific tools, such as GanttProject, that might be worth checking out.
              Last edited by DarfPalmer; 01-24-2023, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Hello,
                eymen-elkum is there any progress in this module?
                We are doing project management with espo and this module would be very helpful.

Kind regards
                Jens

Comment

• eymen-elkum
                  eymen-elkum commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hello Jens,

Thank you for your interest, please email me to eymen@eblasofticom.tr so I let you know when is ready, I will announce here as well, we expect to be available as refactored version in 2 weeks.

Hello guys,

I am sorry because not noticed the comments here, the module actually completed bıt not updated for espo > 8.0

We are working on refactoring this module using different library because of License issues of the past gantt lib.

We will announce here for the updates

You can email me to add you to a mail list that will be announced.

Comment

Working...
                X