Real Estate Property - Hide panel "Matching Requests"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate Property - Hide panel "Matching Requests"

Hello, is it possible to hide the panel "Matching Requests" in the detail view?

My solution:
    I already found: in \client\modules\real-estate\src\views\real-estate-property\record\detail-bottom.js you can change in Line 38 "hidden: true"
    Last edited by shalmaxb; 07-06-2020, 03:54 PM. Reason: Solution found

Yeah, my Matching Requests is quite blank, not sure how to use it. But you might need to look into how to do a Custom view, that way when you update Real Estate extension you don't need to go back and disable that again.

Initially I thought we can just disable or move it in Layout Manager but upon a quick check it is not possible to do it through the GUI

Comment

Yep, it's totally possible to hide the "Matching Requests" panel in the detail view. I did the same tweak in my setup, and it worked like a charm! Just remember to change "hidden: true" in Line 38 of \client\modules\real-estate\src\views\real-estate-property\record\detail-bottom.js.

Speaking of real estate, I recently invested in Costa Rica's market through www.grupoecoquintas.com, and I couldn't be happier with my decision. Their market is aggressively developing, and I'm optimistic about the future."
      Last edited by rachelstellar; 08-07-2023, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Can be hidden at Administration > Entity Manager > Property > Layouts > Bottom Panels.

Matching Requests is the main feature of the Real Estate extension.

Comment

Working...
        X