Capture or report error in process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capture or report error in process

Hello, in a process (bpm), when a message task fails (server not available for example), how can we capture that error? Is there a place to check those errors?

Thank you.

Hi,
    For getting the error description on the EspoCRM side you need:
    1. Enable the 'DEBUG' mode as it described here https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...e-for-a-logger.
    2. After getting an error, investigate a log file https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...ng/#check-logs.

If you don't have access to the file system on the server, then you need to ask a server support service to make these changes and provide you a log file. There is no option to get an error description via UI.
    Last edited by Maximus; 06-23-2020, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Hello Maximus, thanks for the answer.
      I knew that. What I wanted to know is if there is a Workflow/BPM event that allows me to capture an unexpected error, or something at the code level that I can implement to find out when a process has failed.
      I tried to create a workflow over BpmnUserTask but it doesn't trigger at least with the conditions I set, which are when the status is "finished" and BpmnFlowNode status is "failed".
      I created this post because the answer doesn't let me add images.

Comment

Hi,
        Please investigate my screenshots. Hope it will give you a few more ideas.
        As you may see, in my notification I set the link to BPM Flowchart that failed and point to the Target record. With this information, you can easily find this process in the BPM flowchart log.
        Attached Files

Comment

• salvix
          salvix commented
          Editing a comment
          Maximus, What's that green circle with a white arrow?

• dodom2
          dodom2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Maximus! I've worked on this for an hour and finally found this post which guided me in the correct direction.

Tank you Maximus, I had tried something similar.

Comment

Working...
        X