Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leads and Accounts

Hello, I have a few questions.
    I would like to use the software to support my call center . I have used a different CRM system before and I want to import my old data into the new system - should I either import the data into leads or accounts?

In Addition, I would like to know if the software offers the possibility to schedule an appointment?

From my understanding: Contacts are before talking, Lead is during selling, Account is a paying customer. I think it may be worth to check out the blog as there are articles about that. We use espo for a call center too: it supports scheduling of calls and appointments from the activities menu in the Lead/Account. For importing you need to use a very clean CSV format without unexpected characters or it will fail halfway and get stuck (if you do idle import).
    Last edited by tothewine; 06-09-2020, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• SPO
      SPO commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your quick answer

Leads are simply potential customers
    when they pay they become a account or b2b or a contact for b2c. If b2b then you can use the contacts as a way of listing multiple people with one company

Comment

Thank you for your answer

I want to use Espo CRM primarily to schedule meetings and to do so I would do the following:
      I would import my customers into Leads (via CSV import), and if a customer agrees to a meeting, he will become a contact. If I am able to get to a contract agreement, the contact will be added to Accounts.

For me, this is the best way to use the CRM system.

Appointments:
      If a contact is included in the Database, I would like to create a meeting for my employes (from the contact form). This appointment should consist of all relevant information such as name, address, etc.

Should I use the Meeting tab or another function from Espo CRM?

What do you think about this? Is this the best way to do the above, or should a do it in another way?

Comment

Working...
      X