Stand Alone Web Form on another website to post to our ESPO CRM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stand Alone Web Form on another website to post to our ESPO CRM

We have a e-commerce website where we wan to offer the ability for our customer to request support. We want these support questions to enter directly into our ESPO CRM as a "Case" without the customer having to create an account and contact The problem is that ESPO does not allow that action unless the web form is within the ESPO CRM system. This means that actual form must appear within the ESPO CRM framework with its menu and header. Although I can build the custom PHP code to post directly to the "Case" I would rather not do that kind of complicated work-around. So far I have not been able to find out how to stay within the ESPO CRM to do such a web form. If you follow the link and then click on "Ask a Question" you will see how we presently use a CRM to perform this function without being inside of the actual CRM system.

Is there a way to do this with ESPO CRM without writing a lot of custom PHP code?

I'd just made a simple API request on your web site. It will be just a few lines of code. See: https://docs.espocrm.com/development/api-tutorial/

Comment

I have created the API and Role. I also created the EspoApiClient.php and a php file named lead.php in an attempt to create a simple lead. The lead does not get created and the log shows the event without error.

Comment

The log file states 403 Forbidden which means I do not have rights to the needed record but I think permissions are set correctly.

Comment

Try setting 'Assignment Permission' to 'all' in roles.

Comment

Sorry, I just figured out the problem

Comment

Working...
            X