Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple Question, will take 1 minute to answer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Question, will take 1 minute to answer?

Hello,

I have a simple question, that I just don't know how to search for to get the answer.

Basically, I would like to change what I can see in the relationship list of an entity in another entity. I can do it easily for what info I see in the accounts entity when related to the contacts (see image 1)

But now I have a new entity, and I want to display a custom list for accounts, but I only get the name and the country.

How can I define what fields I see?

Thank you for your help!

Hello,

in the small list you can define the information that should be displayed in the subpanels of the entity.

There is one exception. The subpanel of contacts on the entity company can be configured separately.

peter

Comment

Actually this is possible, I have just added a new post on my website,

Espocrm layout system has two types of layouts • Detail Layout • List LayoutAnd by default provides four layouts for every entity as following: • List: used in the main list screen • Small List: used in relationship panels • Detail: use in main details screen • Small Detail: used in modal detail views (quick views).Sometimes you need to have custom list layout for specific relationship panel rather than using the default small list for all relationship panels.These are the steps: let's say you h

Sorry if the post not organized well because of the lack of time

Best Regards
      CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
      Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Thank you both, that was the answer I was looking for!

David

Comment

Working...
        X