X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 500

Hello
    we have newly installed a system 5.8.5
    We were able to activate the full text search for the CAse module.
    The full text search for company and contact generates ten errors Error 500.
    php rebuild.php
    Does not solve the problem.
    peter

Hi Peter,
    I've tried to reproduce and it works good. Please provide an EspoCRM log file.

Comment

Please.
      Attached Files

Comment

Check the collation of these columns:
        account.billing_address_city
        contact.address_postal_code

Comment

Hello Click image for larger version

Name:	fulltext.jpg
Views:	602
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	57814 Maximus,

I may not have understood your answer.
          If you mean the text filter fields, then yes.
          The problem does not occur if only one text filter field "Name" is used in the Account module.
          In our live environment (version 5.6.14) there are several fields in the filter and it works.
          5.8.5: There are two records in the Account module.

peter

Comment

because lack of time I didnot read deeply above comments but wonder if this is related to this issue here

I cannot rebuild my crm because of this error, it was working well before I upgrade my database to 10.3.21-MariaDB after some research I found that all indexed columns must share the same collation...
            CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
            Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

I have now deactivated the full text search. It is only still active in the Account module.
              rebuild.php was started.
              Only the field Name is selected in the module Account. A second text field Name2 is not possible.
              We use MariaDB.

Comment

Collation it is a column in DB that defined as utf8, utf8mb4_unicode_ci, etc. You are talking about 'name' column only, but investigating your log file I noticed that you are trying to enable the next fields for Full-text search:
                1. `account` (`name`, `billing_address_city`, `billing_address_street`, `billing_address_postal_code`)'
                2. `contact` (`first_name`, `last_name`, `address_postal_code`)'

Comment

After we carried out an ESPO Standing Installation, I activated the full text search in the module Case. The fields "name", "number", "assigned user name" were used.
                  Two days later a full text search for company and contact should be added. Just like the log file shows.
                  Now I have deactivated the full text search in case and contact.
                  Only in the module Account and there only the field "Name".
                  There is no error.
                  As soon as I add a field to the full text search in the module Account the error occurs. It can not be removed by rebuild.php.
                  We have not changed the collation.

Comment

Working...
                  X