Entity List not populating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entity List not populating

Hi there! I've been trying to setup EspoCRM for my company and I've run into a bit of a road block.

For some reason, I cannot add or search for any entities to add to the activity stream. Please see the attached photo. I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong or why it won't populate and allow me to add other items. I think I'm missing something obvious here but I could really use some help, thanks! Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-02-13 112820.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	55954

Hi Marcus,
    I think it supports Event type entity only.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      Hi Marcus,
      I think it supports Event type entity only.
      Hello Maximus, thanks for the reply. I understand but even if I remove for instance, "Shipment" from the entity list in my initial post - save, close the window and go back into it... I cannot readd "Shipment" like it doesn't show up, nothing does. Once I delete something from that entity list, its gone for ever and I cannot re-add anything...

Comment

Hi Marcus,
        I can't reproduce it. Looks like a problem with browser cache. Try to reproduce it in the incognito mode. If the issue won't be reproduced than you need to clear your browser's cache with its advanced settings.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
          Hi Marcus,
          I can't reproduce it. Looks like a problem with browser cache. Try to reproduce it in the incognito mode. If the issue won't be reproduced than you need to clear your browser's cache with its advanced settings.
          I've done all of that and it is still persisting.

Comment

If you didn't make any code customizations that may be linked to this issue, you can also try to clear the system cache (Administration -> Clear Cache). After, reload a web page and try to reproduce the issue again. If it won't help, then open config.php file and find the activitiesEntityList array. It should look like this:
            Code:
            'activitiesEntityList' => [
                    0 => 'Call',
                    1 => 'Meeting'
            ],
            Just add to it your entity.

Comment

Hey! It seemed my activities list was empty, so I went ahead and added everything I wanted on there. Thanks!

I have another issue though and I don't know if it's worthy of creating a second thread - the auto follow on the system does not seem to work, come hell or high water, I can't seem to figure it out.

The autofollow IS enabled through the system, but when I have my dummy user go to the "Leads" or "Account" tab, it shows the new record (and when I click specifics) it isn't being followed. I've setup the CRON task as well, please see attached.

Maybe unrelated, but the only thing showing in my logs is this;

[2020-02-17 10:07:02] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Spatie\Async\Output\ParallelError: "" at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php line 11 {"exception":"[object] (Spatie\\Async\\Output\\ParallelError(code: 0): at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php:11)"} []
              [2020-02-17 10:08:01] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Spatie\Async\Output\ParallelError: "" at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php line 11 {"exception":"[object] (Spatie\\Async\\Output\\ParallelError(code: 0): at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php:11)"} []
              [2020-02-17 10:09:02] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Spatie\Async\Output\ParallelError: "" at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php line 11 {"exception":"[object] (Spatie\\Async\\Output\\ParallelError(code: 0): at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php:11)"} []
              [2020-02-17 10:10:01] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Spatie\Async\Output\ParallelError: "" at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php line 11 {"exception":"[object] (Spatie\\Async\\Output\\ParallelError(code: 0): at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php:11)"} []
              [2020-02-17 10:11:02] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Spatie\Async\Output\ParallelError: "" at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php line 11 {"exception":"[object] (Spatie\\Async\\Output\\ParallelError(code: 0): at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php:11)"} []
              [2020-02-17 10:12:02] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Spatie\Async\Output\ParallelError: "" at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php line 11 {"exception":"[object] (Spatie\\Async\\Output\\ParallelError(code: 0): at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php:11)"} []
              [2020-02-17 10:14:02] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Spatie\Async\Output\ParallelError: "" at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php line 11 {"exception":"[object] (Spatie\\Async\\Output\\ParallelError(code: 0): at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php:11)"} []
              [2020-02-17 10:15:01] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Spatie\Async\Output\ParallelError: "" at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php line 11 {"exception":"[object] (Spatie\\Async\\Output\\ParallelError(code: 0): at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php:11)"} []
              [2020-02-17 10:16:01] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Spatie\Async\Output\ParallelError: "" at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php line 11 {"exception":"[object] (Spatie\\Async\\Output\\ParallelError(code: 0): at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php:11)"} []
              [2020-02-17 10:18:01] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Spatie\Async\Output\ParallelError: "" at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php line 11 {"exception":"[object] (Spatie\\Async\\Output\\ParallelError(code: 0): at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php:11)"} []
              [2020-02-17 10:19:01] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Spatie\Async\Output\ParallelError: "" at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php line 11 {"exception":"[object] (Spatie\\Async\\Output\\ParallelError(code: 0): at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php:11)"} []
              [2020-02-17 10:20:02] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Spatie\Async\Output\ParallelError: "" at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php line 11 {"exception":"[object] (Spatie\\Async\\Output\\ParallelError(code: 0): at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php:11)"} []
              [2020-02-17 10:21:02] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Spatie\Async\Output\ParallelError: "" at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php line 11 {"exception":"[object] (Spatie\\Async\\Output\\ParallelError(code: 0): at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php:11)"} []
              [2020-02-17 10:26:02] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Spatie\Async\Output\ParallelError: "" at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php line 11 {"exception":"[object] (Spatie\\Async\\Output\\ParallelError(code: 0): at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php:11)"} []
              [2020-02-17 10:28:02] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Spatie\Async\Output\ParallelError: "" at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php line 11 {"exception":"[object] (Spatie\\Async\\Output\\ParallelError(code: 0): at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php:11)"} []
              [2020-02-17 10:30:02] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Spatie\Async\Output\ParallelError: "" at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php line 11 {"exception":"[object] (Spatie\\Async\\Output\\ParallelError(code: 0): at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php:11)"} []
              [2020-02-17 10:32:02] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Spatie\Async\Output\ParallelError: "" at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php line 11 {"exception":"[object] (Spatie\\Async\\Output\\ParallelError(code: 0): at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php:11)"} []
              [2020-02-17 10:34:02] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Spatie\Async\Output\ParallelError: "" at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php line 11 {"exception":"[object] (Spatie\\Async\\Output\\ParallelError(code: 0): at /home/USER/public_html/WEBSITE/vendor/spatie/async/src/Output/ParallelError.php:11)"} []
              Attached Files

Comment

Just to add one more thing, when I run SSH and do "php cron.php", the items them show up on the stream... so I think its a cronjob issue itself.. am unsure what I am doing wrong here

Comment

Right, just another update as I've been at this all day. I'm running the CRM on a VPS from Bluehost (to give more background.

I did a "lsof -i | grep :http" and found out apache is being run under the username "nobody" so I crontab'd into nobody and added "
                  * * * * * cd /home/user/public_html/website; /opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/bin/php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1"

and it still hasn't worked... so at this point I'm honestly a bit stumped. I've been through the crontab over and over and over and it just doesn't work.

Comment

Right, dead topic. I had turned parallel processes on per the Espo guide & it was giving me this error "Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Spatie\Async\Output\ParallelError:" over and over in the log. So I dived deep into the code and error handling and found it was related to the Parallel processes... (should have figured from the file name to be fair) but that said, turned it off and the cron started working fine.... really strange. Posting so this helps someone else... Parallel processes are not your friend sometimes I guess haha

Comment

Working...
                    X