Event Color in Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Color in Calendar

I have searched the Forum and found many posts regarding Color and Calendar entries and all have been early days of EspoCRM

Has any one found a solution to changing the Event/Task or Meeting color via a certain ID or name within CSS or PHP

Our Users get very confused with the same color for all events assigned within a Month.

Could this possibly be added in a an up and coming upgrade?

Thank you in advance

MATO

Got to put this in Feature Request if you want that to be EspoCRM to be changed.

CSS won't work I think because CSS might have trouble with the way you Categorize your Meeting/Events/Task.

Currently there is a color system of the calendar, I still haven't figure out what all the colors mean yet but I tried to use the List view more often than the visual view. I guess changing the theme might affect the colors slightly but there is no way to make change of what colors is for what specifically.

There is a private extension I think (you can only PM the developer for it, he doesn't seem to post it anywhere except from a Youtube demo), that allow you to customize colors but I'm sure if that include Calendar.
    Last edited by espcrm; 01-31-2020, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Maybe this entry is helpful:
      https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/feature-requests/23444-color

peter

Comment

• MATO
        MATO commented
        Editing a comment
        I took a look but its not clear as to where in Entity manager you would change the color other than the main Entity name and I can't create a new Entity for every event - any thoughts Peter?
    Working...
    X