No announcement yet.

Learning EspoCRM and Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next step was adding Calendar to Windows Desktop PC itself. I don't expect the oldies to use Thunderbird or other desktop software so I need to 'integrate" it as part of Windows 10, which got Calendar support.

As you can see in Windows 10 it support it here:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	54.4 KB ID:	95428

---
    I manage to successful to it working from Calendar App to EspoCRM but fail to get data from EspoCRM, so I need to figure this out somehow.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	38.1 KB ID:	95427
    As you can see success on EspoCRM, Location don't seem to work though, maybe I need to create new field for this with correct name.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	30.9 KB ID:	95429

---
    How to get it to work is based on this Tutorial:
    https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/latest/user_manual/en/groupware/sync_windows10.html​

Here is my setting: I did try a few other setting but doesn't seem to work correctly.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	22.0 KB ID:	95430

Work fine on Thunderbird but need to get Window's Calendar App to work:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	157
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	95431

I'm also having issue getting iPhone to work with Certificate issue too but that is another story for another day.
    Last edited by espcrm; 07-15-2023, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• Exceed photo limit so I'm posting it here
      ​​

Comment

• Originally posted by espcrm View Post
        [to get more information: eymen @ ebla-soft . com
        Hi espcrm

Can you please update my email to eymen@eblasoft.com.tr

Thanks for your effort
        CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
        Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

• espcrm
          espcrm commented
          Editing a comment
          Updated, after this (in case anyone look at timestamp)
      Working...
      X