Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workflow - Duplicate Task

Hi there,

I create a workflow that is triggered when an email is sended with a specific custom field. The workflow works but for some reason it creates 2 tasks when triguer. Any Ideas?

Thanks

Attached Files

Hello,
    is there any other workflow or BPM with the create action?

Comment

Is it logged twice in log panel on the workflow's detail view.

Comment

Hi there,

No this is the only workflow or BPM that uses the MAIL entity - Like I said the workflow works fine except that it creates a duplicate task every time that is triggered. Any clues where to start? Thanks

Comment

Is it logged twice in log panel on the workflow's detail view.

Comment

Yes its duplicate in the log panel - see pic - Also I noticed that the attachments (from email) don't pass along to the related table.
            Attached Files

Comment

You could try to add 2 conditions:

* Status -> changed;
              * Status -> equals -> Sent

Comment

I can't reproduce the issue. I send email from EspoCRM and workflow is triggered once as expected. How do you send your email? Maybe you have some custom code?

Comment

Hey yuri The Task works now with the 2 conditions given, but now the email attachement is not sent with the email (Although the SENT email folder shows the clip on the list view) neither is being attached to the newly create task - Can be this issue related with the Worfkow (Advance Package) that im currently runnig? I think im on Version 1.824 ?? Thanks

Comment

I don't think it's related with workflow. Did you try to disable (set inactive) workflow?

Comment

I have the same problem with workflow that creates an activity for the user.
                      the condition is whenever the designated user is changed then he triggers the New Task creation trigger, however every time the designated user is changed he creates a new activity with the same name as the previous one. I just need this trigger to be triggered on the first assignment, all the others do not need this task to be created again, it only needs to be generated once as set for the trigger to be triggered only the first time

is there a way to define how many times the trigger will be triggered per lead?

Comment

Working...
                      X