Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calendar modes disappeared and no Calendar icon ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar modes disappeared and no Calendar icon ??

When duplicating the entity Case and renaming Jobs (Entity type: Event), I created a few fields and changed the layout, change system settings to includes new entity jobs to show on calendar. Now the calendar icon is missing and the personal calendar view is not available to click on and the Calendar Modes are missing. Any suggestions on how to correct?

Hello,
    > When duplicating the entity Case and renaming Jobs (Entity type: Event)
    This part is not clear. How did you make the Case entity duplicating? I mean it was manually by a code copy/paste, or you did it via GUI by creating a new one 'Event' type entity and called it 'Jobs'?
    Check please an error log file in the ./data/logs directory.

Comment

these are the directions i followed

Create this new entity ProjectTimeline with Entity Manager.
      Copy data from application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Opportunity.json to custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/ProjectTimeline.json
      In all fields, which have "view": "crm: you need to override these views
      https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio.../custom-views/
      In all queries opportunity change to project_timeline

Try to rebuild crm in Administration
      Also you count copy layouts from application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/layouts/Opportunity to custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/layouts/ProjectTimeline

Also you need to override views in clientDefs, but first do previous steps

ref: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/deve...rtunity-entity

I checked the error log and found two errors

Espo.ERROR: (409) Relationship with the same name 'potentialsAccount' exists.; POST /api/v1/EntityManager/action/createLink; line: 627, file: /application/Espo/Core/Utils/EntityManager.php [] []

I duplicated the opportunities entity and renamed it potentials ( i think this caused some problems)

Espo.EMERGENCY: Syntax error in application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/Calendar.json [] []

{
      "colors": {
      "Meeting": "#558BBD",
      "Call": "#CF605D",
      "Task": "#76BA4E"
      },
      "scopeList": ["Meeting", "Call", "Task"],
      "allDayScopeList": ["Task"],
      "modeList": ["month", "agendaWeek", "timeline", "agendaDay"],
      "canceledStatusList": ["Not Held", "Canceled"],
      "completedStatusList": ["Held", "Completed"],
      "additionalColorList": ["#AB78AD", "#CC9B45"],
      "iconClass": "far fa-calendar-alt"
      }

Comment

Update (Solved)

I duplicated the Entity Account and renamed it, but it caused duplicate relationships to occur and for some reason made the calendar views disappear and the timeline disappear and the calendar icon to be missing. When i deleted the duplicated Entity, it solved the problem.

Thanks for your response and assistance.

Comment

Working...
        X