Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with the knowledge database

hello
    we cannot use the layout manager to customize the list of articles in the knowledge base. There is also no field Categories.
    peter

Hello Peter,
    >we cannot use the layout manager to customize the list of articles in the knowledge base. There is also no field Categories.
    Could you clarify this? Please, provide some steps to reproduce the problem.

Comment

That's what your demo looks like. I can't change this list in the layout manager (big list knowledge base).
      Click image for larger version

Name:	wddemo.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	53234

Comment

> There is also no field Categories.
        Could you provide a screenshot?
        I can configure it on my system (see attachment).
        Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	wdbliste.jpg Views:	0 Size:	49.9 KB ID:	53241Click image for larger version  Name:	wdbliste2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.3 KB ID:	53242

Comment

I have this field. You can add the categories column to the list view by customising this file /var/www/html/573/custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/layouts/KnowledgeBaseArticle/list.json.
            Here is my sample:
            Code:
            [
                {
                    "name": "name",
                    "link": true
                },
                {
                    "name": "status",
                    "width": 20
                },
            [COLOR=#FF0000]    {
                    "name": "categories",
                    "notSortable": true
                },[/COLOR]
                {
                    "name": "createdAt",
                    "width": 20
                }
            ]
            Last edited by Maximus; 11-06-2019, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Hi Maximus
              Thank you so much for the proposal, but our problem seems to be bigger.
              The layoutmanger now contains the category . But I can't change the list with the layoutmanger now.
              I get the message Erro 500 error when saving the layout.
              The change of the list is not shown in the list view. The categories are still missing. A "rebuild" did not work.
              peter

list.jon :
              [
              {
              "name": "name",
              "width": 40,
              "link": true,
              "align": "left"
              },
              {
              "name": "categories",
              "notSortable": true
              },
              {
              "name": "description",
              "width": 45,
              },
              {
              "name": "createdAt",
              "width": 15,
              },
              {
              "name": "attachments"
              }
              ]
              Attached Files

Comment

Please turn on a DEBUG mode in the config.php file, call this error again and investigate the error log.

Comment

There is no direct error message in the log file. But we found many of these entries in DEBUG mode:

[2019-11-08 07:21:01] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: A non-numeric value encountered {"code":2,"message":"A non-numeric value encountered","file":"/var/www/html/crm/vendor/mtdowling/cron-expression/src/Cron/AbstractField.php","line":94,"context":{"dateValue ":"21","value":"/2","parts":["","2"],"stepSize":"2","range":[""],"offset":"","to":"21","i":0}} []
                  [2019-11-08 07:21:01] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: A non-numeric value encountered {"code":2,"message":"A non-numeric value encountered","file":"/var/www/html/crm/vendor/mtdowling/cron-expression/src/Cron/AbstractField.php","line":94,"context":{"dateValue ":"22","value":"/2","parts":["","2"],"stepSize":"2","range":[""],"offset":"","to":"22","i":0}} []
                  [2019-11-08 07:21:02] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: A non-numeric value encountered {"code":2,"message":"A non-numeric value encountered","file":"/var/www/html/crm/vendor/mtdowling/cron-expression/src/Cron/AbstractField.php","line":94,"context":{"dateValue ":"21","value":"/2","parts":["","2"],"stepSize":"2","range":[""],"offset":"","to":"21","i":0}} []
                  [2019-11-08 07:21:02] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: A non-numeric value encountered {"code":2,"message":"A non-numeric value encountered","file":"/var/www/html/crm/vendor/mtdowling/cron-expression/src/Cron/AbstractField.php","line":94,"context":{"dateValue ":"22","value":"/2","parts":["","2"],"stepSize":"2","range":[""],"offset":"","to":"22","i":0}} []
                  [2019-11-08 07:22:01] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: A non-numeric value encountered {"code":2,"message":"A non-numeric value encountered","file":"/var/www/html/crm/vendor/mtdowling/cron-expression/src/Cron/AbstractField.php","line":94,"context":{"dateValue ":"22","value":"/2","parts":["","2"],"stepSize":"2","range":[""],"offset":"","to":"22","i":0}} []
                  [2019-11-08 07:22:01] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: A non-numeric value encountered {"code":2,"message":"A non-numeric value encountered","file":"/var/www/html/crm/vendor/mtdowling/cron-expression/src/Cron/AbstractField.php","line":94,"context":{"dateValue ":"23","value":"/2","parts":["","2"],"stepSize":"2","range":[""],"offset":"","to":"23","i":0}} []
                  [2019-11-08 07:22:01] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: A non-numeric value encountered {"code":2,"message":"A non-numeric value encountered","file":"/var/www/html/crm/vendor/mtdowling/cron-expression/src/Cron/AbstractField.php","line":94,"context":{"dateValue ":"24","value":"/2","parts":["","2"],"stepSize":"2","range":[""],"offset":"","to":"24","i":0}} []
                  [2019-11-08 07:22:02] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: A non-numeric value encountered {"code":2,"message":"A non-numeric value encountered","file":"/var/www/html/crm/vendor/mtdowling/cron-expression/src/Cron/AbstractField.php","line":94,"context":{"dateValue ":"22","value":"/2","parts":["","2"],"stepSize":"2","range":[""],"offset":"","to":"22","i":0}} []
                  [2019-11-08 07:22:02] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: A non-numeric value encountered {"code":2,"message":"A non-numeric value encountered","file":"/var/www/html/crm/vendor/mtdowling/cron-expression/src/Cron/AbstractField.php","line":94,"context":{"dateValue ":"23","value":"/2","parts":["","2"],"stepSize":"2","range":[""],"offset":"","to":"23","i":0}} []
                  [2019-11-08 07:22:02] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: A non-numeric value encountered {"code":2,"message":"A non-numeric value encountered","file":"/var/www/html/crm/vendor/mtdowling/cron-expression/src/Cron/AbstractField.php","line":94,"context":{"dateValue ":"24","value":"/2","parts":["","2"],"stepSize":"2","range":[""],"offset":"","to":"24","i":0}} []
                  [2019-11-08 07:22:03] Espo.DEBUG: BPM: processPendingFlows [] []
                  [2019-11-08 07:23:01] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: A non-numeric value encountered {"code":2,"message":"A non-numeric value encountered","file":"/var/www/html/crm/vendor/mtdowling/cron-expression/src/Cron/AbstractField.php","line":94,"context":{"dateValue ":"23","value":"/2","parts":["","2"],"stepSize":"2","range":[""],"offset":"","to":"23","i":0}} []
                  [2019-11-08 07:23:01] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: A non-numeric value encountered {"code":2,"message":"A non-numeric value encountered","file":"/var/www/html/crm/vendor/mtdowling/cron-expression/src/Cron/AbstractField.php","line":94,"context":{"dateValue ":"24","value":"/2","parts":["","2"],"stepSize":"2","range":[""],"offset":"","to":"24","i":0}} []
                  [2019-11-08 07:23:01] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: A non-numeric value encountered {"code":2,"message":"A non-numeric value encountered","file":"/var/www/html/crm/vendor/mtdowling/cron-expression/src/Cron/AbstractField.php","line":94,"context":{"dateValue ":"23","value":"/2","parts":["","2"],"stepSize":"2","range":[""],"offset":"","to":"23","i":0}} []
                  [2019-11-08 07:23:01] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: A non-numeric value encountered {"code":2,"message":"A non-numeric value encountered","file":"/var/www/html/crm/vendor/mtdowling/cron-expression/src/Cron/AbstractField.php","line":94,"context":{"dateValue ":"24","value":"/2","parts":["","2"],"stepSize":"2","range":[""],"offset":"","to":"24","i":0}} []

Comment

Working...
                  X