Error 500: No SMTP Param found for <user>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 500: No SMTP Param found for <user>

We have setup a user with the SMTP credentials of Office 365. As Admin when we send a test a email in Administration --> Personal Email Accounts --> (user name) --> SMTP --> Send Test Email it works. But when the user logs on and tries to send an email, we get an error message "Error 500: No SMTP Params found for <user>". What could be the problem?

Hello,
    What EspoCRM version do you use? Could you provide a screenshot with your Personal Email Account configs?

Comment

Sorry for the late reply. We are using v5.7. Attached

Comment

One more little thing that I want to know is:
        1. You have configured your Outbound Emails SMTP connection in the Administration section, right? Could you provide a screenshot with these configs?
        2. Both, Personal Email Account and General Outbound Email have the same email address?

Comment

Please see attached screenshot. Thank you.

Comment

Still can't reproduce. Does your user have some SMTP params in the Preferences in the top-right corner menu (3 vertical dots)?

Comment

First thank you for taking the time to respond. Sorry for my late responses. I am traveling and hence the slow responses.

No, there are no SMTP params in the Preferences (either Admin or User).

Comment

Thank's for the screenshots.
                Perhaps the cause of the issue is your user has 2 assigned email addresses and one of them is configured to SMTP and another one is not. When you are trying to compose an email from the email address w/o SMTP params, it throws this error.
                Also, you can try to gather more info about this error. Open the data/config.php file, and find the next line: 'level' => 'WARNING', and change it to 'level' => 'DEBUG',. After, reproduce this error and investigate the error log file in the data/logs directory.

Comment

Working...
                X