Email error in the "To", "CC" or "BCC" fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email error in the "To", "CC" or "BCC" fields

Ever since upgrading to 5.7.3 email lookups are not working for me!
    When trying to type in to the fields "To", "CC" or "BCC" I see this in the below logs.

[2019-10-17 18:12:00] Espo.DEBUG: API (HY000) SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 3065 Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in SELECT list, references column 'bitnami_espocrm.user.first_name' which is not in SELECT list; this is incompatible with DISTINCT; GET /espocrm/api/v1/EmailAddress/action/searchInAddressBook?onlyActual=true&maxSize=20&q=a ; Route pattern: /:controller/action/:action; Route params: Array ( [controller] => EmailAddress [action] => searchInAddressBook ) [] []
    [2019-10-17 18:12:00] Espo.ERROR: (HY000) SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 3065 Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in SELECT list, references column 'bitnami_espocrm.user.first_name' which is not in SELECT list; this is incompatible with DISTINCT; GET /espocrm/api/v1/EmailAddress/action/searchInAddressBook?onlyActual=true&maxSize=20&q=a ; line: 132, file: /var/www/espocrm/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php [] []
    Attached Files

Hi Kim,

Could you upgrade to 5.7.4 and let me know whether the problem persists.

Thanks

Comment

it seems to work now! - I just went straight to 5.7.5

Comment

Working...
      X