Error in create account view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in create account view

Hi Im getting below error while trying to create an account. This only happens for accounts. Please check and advice.

7VM2853:109 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: this.params.options.sort is not a function
    at child.setup (eval at _execute (loader.js:94), <anonymous>:109:59)
    at child.initialize (bull.js:276)
    at child.Backbone.View (backbone-min.js:1224)
    at child [as constructor] (backbone-min.js:1884)
    at new child (backbone-min.js:1884)
    at Bull.Factory.<anonymous> (bull.js:114)
    at Bull.Factory._getViewClass (bull.js:93)
    at Bull.Factory.create (bull.js:110)
    Cheers!
    Nishan.

Hello,
    what did you do before this issue had occurred (upgrade, code customization, etc.)? Did the account record was created?

Comment

Hello Maximus,

I did change in detail layout view (remove a field) and add new field only. Only create account getting this error. No code customization no upgrade.

Im getting below warning as well

The resource http://espocrm.com/espocrm/client/fo...-ext-600.woff2 was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate `as` value and it is preloaded intentionally.

The resource http://espocrm.com/espocrm/client/fo...-regular.woff2 was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate `as` value and it is preloaded intentionally.
      Last edited by Nishan Perera; 10-01-2019, 07:13 AM.
      Cheers!
      Nishan.

Comment

Try to chack whether this issue occurs in the incognito window mode. Perhaps a browser tries to load that field you have removed from the layout. If this issue will not reproduce in the incognito mode, cleare the web browser cache.

Comment

Hi Max,

I have tried with different browser, cleared cache but nothing happen. Same error popups. Any advice ??
          Cheers!
          Nishan.

Comment

Hi Max,

I found the issue. which is the newly created Enum field I have put only field name and ticked "Is Sorted (alphabetically)". since there is no field option data to sort, details view not getting loaded.
            Cheers!
            Nishan.

Comment

Thanks for reply. We will fix that.
              Last edited by Maximus; 10-02-2019, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X